Machine learning cheat sheets
This blog post is just a collection of machine learning cheat sheets I find useful and google repeatedly. I wanted to keep the links in one place ;)
DataCamp has an awesome collection of cheat sheets:
Did you enjoy reading this article?
Would you like to learn more about software craft in data engineering and MLOps?
Subscribe to the newsletter or add this blog to your RSS reader (does anyone still use them?) to get a notification when I publish a new essay!
You may also like
- How to save a machine learning model into a file
- Forward feature selection in Scikit-Learn
- Generalized Linear Models — Using linear regression when the dependent variable does not follow Gaussian distribution
- Using machine learning for software testing
- How to plot the decision trees from XGBoost classifier
- Data/MLOps engineer by day
- DevRel/copywriter by night
- Python and data engineering trainer
- Conference speaker
- Contributed a chapter to the book "97 Things Every Data Engineer Should Know"
- Twitter: @mikulskibartosz