Machine learning cheat sheets
This blog post is just a collection of machine learning cheat sheets I find useful and google repeatedly. I wanted to keep the links in one place ;)
DataCamp has an awesome collection of cheat sheets:
Did you enjoy reading this article?
Would you like to learn more about leveraging AI to drive growth and innovation, software craft in data engineering, and MLOps?
Subscribe to the newsletter or add this blog to your RSS reader (does anyone still use them?) to get a notification when I publish a new essay!
You may also like
- Generalized Linear Models — Using linear regression when the dependent variable does not follow Gaussian distribution
- How to save a machine learning model into a file
- How to interpret ROC curve and AUC metrics
- A.I. in production: your next stylist is going to be a neural network
- How to install scikit-automl in a Kaggle notebook
- MLOps engineer by day
- AI and data engineering consultant by night
- Python and data engineering trainer
- Conference speaker
- Contributed a chapter to the book "97 Things Every Data Engineer Should Know"
- Twitter: @mikulskibartosz
- Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org