How to change plot size in Jupyter Notebook
I keep forgetting that and I must google it every time I want to change the size of charts in Jupyter Notebook (which really is, every time).
So this is how you do it:
1 2 3 import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = (20,10)
Hopefully, now I am going to remember or just open my own blog post instead of googling it ;)
Did you enjoy reading this article?
Would you like to learn more about software craft in data engineering and MLOps?
Subscribe to the newsletter or add this blog to your RSS reader (does anyone still use them?) to get a notification when I publish a new essay!
You may also like
- Data/MLOps engineer by day
- DevRel/copywriter by night
- Python and data engineering trainer
- Conference speaker
- Contributed a chapter to the book "97 Things Every Data Engineer Should Know"
- Twitter: @mikulskibartosz