How to check the next execution date of an Airflow DAG
As far as I know, there is no way to check the next execution date in the Airflow web interface. It may be possible if you make some customizations of your Airflow instance or use a plugin.
If you are quite desperate, you may try to copy the cron expression to https://crontab.guru/ and check the execution date using that website.
In this article, I will use something way simpler. All we need is the airflow command-line interface.
We have to copy the DAG id and use the
next_execution command like this:
1 airflow next_execution dag_id
In the output, we are going to get the next execution date.
You may also like
- How to find the Hive partition closest to a given date
- Use LatestOnlyOperator to skip some tasks while running a backfill in Airflow
- Why does the ExternalTaskSensor get stuck?
- How to add a manual step to an Airflow DAG using the JiraOperator
- Get the date of the previous successful DAG run in Airflow.