How to check the next execution date of an Airflow DAG
As far as I know, there is no way to check the next execution date in the Airflow web interface. It may be possible if you make some customizations of your Airflow instance or use a plugin.
If you are quite desperate, you may try to copy the cron expression to https://crontab.guru/ and check the execution date using that website.
In this article, I will use something way simpler. All we need is the airflow command-line interface.
We have to copy the DAG id and use the
next_execution command like this:
1 airflow next_execution dag_id
In the output, we are going to get the next execution date.
You may also like
- Doing data quality checks using the SQLCheckOperator
- How to conditionally skip tasks in an Airflow DAG
- How to add an EMR step in Airflow and wait until it finishes running
- Dependencies between DAGs: How to wait until another DAG finishes in Airflow?
- How to use Virtualenv to prepare a separate environment for Python function running in Airflow